Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Controversal?

I've had cause to get nervous over at 360. I spent about 2 weeks posting thoughts, feelings and opinions on my adoption and it seems to have made some people nervous. Then too a friend of mine got one of those threatening notices that she had posted something offensive to some one and was threatned with having her page shut down. The sad thing is she has no idea what she said or did that was wrong!

Today, I had a message from someone I don't know and posted a response which I'm sure will be offensive and I expect to get hit as well. Guess I've decided that I probably need to begin the transition over to this site before I get in trouble and locked out over there. Thanks to Teresa for helping me get back into my page which I was having difficulty logging into!

1 comment:

Ungrateful Little Bastard said...

Horray! You're back in!

It's sad at Yahoo. They're so overworked, when they get abuse notices they just delete the reported page sometimes. But then other times there are sites with the most horrific things on them, like you said. And they stay put. Makes no sense.